Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summertime!

Pin It

Something I love during the summer is refreshing lemon water, ice-cold water! (lezzzbehonest most of the time I want a nice cold beer, but at 11 am...that might be frowned upon.) So lately I have figured out ways to "spruce" up the water, add some extra flavor to it! Fruit + Water = happy dance in my mouth.

I had some blueberries sitting in my freezer that NEEDED to be used, I figured throw those babies into the water..not only do they keep it chilly, they add another pop of color and flavor!


see that chalkboard made another appearance here 



After I drank up all this goodness, you bet your pretty little faces that I ate those berries right up! That is a two-for-oner right there!


What is your favorite flavors to add to water? 



3 comments:

Amber said...

I always ask for lime instead of lemon at restaurants, I love it. I've also had cucumber, and it's delish!

Molly S. said...

Have you tried the new crystal lite squirt stuff? Soooo good. I need to try this!

Molly S. said...

I missss you, come back!