Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Couples Coffee Mug

Pin It

The beautiful Stephanie, posted a while ago about the coffee mugs she made for her and Katie! I saw them and fell in love instantly! I knew I one day wanted to make those, and that day was yesterday! I found out when we moved that I had a lot of stuff packed away that I didnt realize I had, and in that pile of goodies were 8 white coffee mugs! Bingo! So yesterday I thought "I wonder if I have everything" I looked up the post, and realized all I needed was a sharpie, a mug and an oven. After searching I found out I had a thin sharpie and decided to give it a go!
Seriously this was the EASIEST thing to do, even a caveman could!

 Start with some clean mugs
 Write what you want.. I chose Turbo (my nickname) and Bear (his nickname)
 I also wrote "our number" on the back of them 
Put them in the oven at 350 for 45 minutes 


As my students used to say "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeeze-y" 

Have a great Wednesday loves! 

5 comments:

Emma Leigh said...

You have the cutest handwriting!

K said...

That's such a great idea! And SO easy! I'll have to wait until my drinkware ban is over and get some plain mugs to do it!

Meg O. said...

That is so stinking cute!

Kenya said...

That's so cute!

Amber said...

Sooo adorable! I wanna make some now :)